Monday, December 1, 2008

My Fuzz Overfloweth

This may sound absolutely stupid, but I feel like my recent downward spiral is because I am sick of all my hair. I feel nasty all the time with longer than normal hair, but the stupid barber shop has been closed everytime I go to get it cut. I am also sleep deprived because I have not gotten a new mask for my CPAP machine so when I don't use it I am not really getting any rest. Taking Nyquill last night did not help at all like I hoped it would. I didn't shake off the groggy feeling until late this afternoon and I still have to stand up really slow.

Devin made the Cullen family on the SIMS and we are in a constant battle for computer time. I think its funny though..

1 comment:

kendall said...

wow weird I just posted something on twit about my long hair getting on my nerves and then noticed you posted a new blog and you posted about your hair hahaha funny...

cullen sims that is funny :) such a twerd