Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mostly... I am an idiot..

I have allowed a lot of things to interfere with my walk with God lately. I have spurned God's will for my life in lieu of doing things that I wanted to and ignorning God altogether. Kendall's blog post, for many a reason, was able to slip past the cracks in my hardened heart and allowed me to open up to God and release a lot of Anger, Hurt, and Frustration I had with him. I have been lucky to know God's will for my life and have not actively pursued it. I hope to change that now...

Dad was always able to just look at me and know if I was struggling in my walk no matter what mask I tried to hide behind. We had such similar souls that it was easy to see that in eachother. I think I have done both my Father and Heavenly Father a disservice in distancing myself from the church when it may have needed me most. Hopefully God will lead me to to the place he needs me and I will now be more willing to go that direction. Thanks for putting up with me the last year I know I have been different and standoff-ish.

No comments: