Friday, March 27, 2009

Lowes Employees are Retards

So I had a bad Experience at lowes today. Here is the email I sent their customer service address on their website.

"I was on lowes.com and noticed a Dremel Tool was on sale for 34.97. I went to the closest store on my lunch break to purchase said Dremel and when it rang up it was 54.99. I advised the cashier that on the website it showed 34.97, and I was referred to the hardware associate. He referred me to the manager. The manager verified that it was 34.97 on the website, but that they do not price match from their own website. She told me I would have to order it on the website and come back and pick it up at the store.

I just want to express how utterly ridiculous this process was and how I feel like I have lost not only a good bit of my personal time but also part of my intelligence for even having been exposed to this level of stupidity. I went ahead and purchased the item online and I will go pick it up at the store when I get off work this afternoon. Then when I get home I will use my Dremel to carve a statue of Short Bus with a Lowe's sign on it. I bid you Good Day."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say.... you do have your Fathers humor.... Love you Mom